About Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and solutions to the concrete, aggregate, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our customers are contractors, producers, suppliers, and haulers who help build the world around us, where we live, work and play. Our technology helps our customers fulfill their mission and improve the efficiency and quality of their operations. Think about the roads and bridges you travel on, the building where you work and the home where you live, the airport runway, the parks where you relax, and the courts where you play basketball – all made from concrete, rock and asphalt. What we do best is combining next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today, gone tomorrow” software company. We have been here a long time, and like the foundation of a building that our products help build, will be for many years to come. Come build your career on that same solid foundation.
What You'll Do:
- Owns the product scope and feature set. Has the decision authority on all features and requirements of the final product solution.
- Serve as the “go-to” person for product questions.
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders to gather product feedback and incorporate into product scope.
- Manages the product backlog by prioritizing requirements, defects, and other work items for the team.
- Creates and manages Product Release Schedules.
- Leads requirements effort which includes the responsibility to document Storyboard and Use Case documents.
- Actively manages the development schedules for the assigned product.
- Manages requirements dependencies with other teams.
- Leads the Alpha/Beta and Pre-Production phases of the product delivery process.
- Manage Requirements traceability and track requirement status throughout project.
- Liaison with the Implementation team to schedule issue resolutions to align with customer needs and existing product schedules.
- +/- 30% travel required, both domestic and international
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT related field
- 5+ years of experience in the construction materials industry, or 5+ years working with Command Alkon products in similar or related roles to the primary responsibilities
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong communication and presentations skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, customers, and technical team members.
- Strong Organizational skills to manage a vast array of information
- Demonstrate ability to create and manage complex development projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrate ability to pull together diverse teams to solve problems and pursue opportunities
Some more about Command Alkon
Command Alkon develops, markets, sales, implements and supports software and hardware products for heavy building contractors, haulers, and producers of aggregate, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, cement and block. Whether 1 site or 1000 sites, our broad range of products allow our customers to manage all aspects of their business with one, fully integrated solution or as separate, individual pieces designed for specific business needs. Command Alkon products will help optimize business processes and provide the information that provides the quickest value, allows measuring results, and makes life easier.
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.