It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Professional Services Director will lead the professional services team strategy for the strategic, financial services and federal sales organizations, develop new services, as well as outline and implement best practices. This individual is responsible for managing a resource pool shared with other Professional Services PS Directors and will have approximately 4-5 direct reports and roughly 12-15 indirect reports. The ideal candidate has the demonstrated ability to ensure successful service delivery, and build customer success.
The Professional Services Director will implement a set of critical KPI to measure and manage the practice. The majority of the team members have assigned MBOs; the successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in defining, assigning, and managing MBOs for the team, ensuring they are S.M.A.R.T.
This is a critical and visible role as it involves support for many of Proofpoint's accounts. The Director is the Professional Services escalation point of contact for all customers within their corresponding sales organization. The Director will work with the sales organization to ensure successful customer deployment and high customer satisfaction
- Lead a team of Professional Services consultants and managers efficiently and effectively by defining critical KPI
- Work closely with your corresponding sales organization to ensure customer needs are met and customer satisfaction continues to rank high.
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of engagements for Proofpoint's largest and most complex customers
- Manage business forecasting
- Oversee capacity planning and resource management for your various practices.
- Work with your direct reports to ensure your team is continuing to addressing the go forward needs of the organization such as ensuring technical resources are receiving appropriate training to stay up on product advances, or processes are being updated due to changes in the business.
- Present updates to executive team identifying risks, challenges, and proposed solutions.
What you bring to the team
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Define, implement, and maintain best practices.
- Strong customer skills
- Has the ability to step outside of defined process to ensure the right issues are being addressed for our customers
- Plan and implement staff training and ensure continued knowledge improvement.
- Identify, create, and support career development for the members of team.
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes and implement procedures.
- Results-oriented with ability to prioritize multiple objectives
- Experience managing individuals within a matrix organization
- 4+ years of managing people managers
- 8+ years of supervisory or management experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!