- PURPOSE OF JOB: Coordinates, supervises, and maintains responsibility for physician practice under Doylestown Health Physicians. Ensures professional, courteous, timely, and accurate functioning of all office and billing activities. Provides leadership and expertise to the office staff and administrative support to physicians and other providers. This is a matrix reporting position: the Practice Office Manager reports to both the DHP Director and the Physician in Charge of the Practice.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Management and supervision of personnel responsible for the following functions. The Practice Office Manager may or may not have to personally perform the following functions, but is responsible for ensuring that these functions are effectively and efficiently performed at all times:
- Office Procedures
- Responsible for essential HR functions within the practice:
- Works with the DHP Director in any strategic and planning process affecting the Practice Administrator's Practice and the DHP as a whole.
- Education: High School diploma, Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum 4 years medical office experience
- Other Skills: Basic computer skills. Experience with NextGen, Navinet desired and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and others). Billing and accounting experience desired.