More Work means more $$
Fred Beans Volkswagen of Doylestown is currently seeking to hire service technicians of all skill levels and experience. As a top performer in customer satisfaction and retention, the increase in workload requires us to add staff immediately! We have also recently relocated just down the street to a bigger and better facility!
Fred Beans is the largest privately held automotive group in PA. Our network of 18 service centers in PA and NJ open the door for future career advancement.
The Rewards and Benefits of being a Fred Beans Service Technician;
- Aggressive compensation packages (More than 20 service technicians made over $100,000 last year working for us)
- Our facility is climate controlled. Whether its 20 degrees or 100 degrees outside, it's always sunny and 75 inside our shop
- Special service tools are up to date, cataloged and inventoried so they're always available and easy to locate. If it's necessary, we have it. Our goal is to make you efficient and successful, we work smarter not harder.
- Our shop equipment consists of state of the art alignment equipment, tire equipment, fluid exchange equipment, all well maintained and ready to make you money
- Become a master certified technician and get paid for it. We offer company funded training and tuition reimbursement programs (Our company spent over $600,000 training our technicians last year)
- Company funded health benefits
- Life, Disability, and Cancer Insurance
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Personal time off
- Convenient and reasonable work hours Monday through Saturday, NO Sundays!
- Community discounts at over 150 vendors
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following;
- Emission and inspection license or the desire to obtain one (We can help)
- Ongoing participation in educational and formal training
- A valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check, motor vehicle history, and drug screening*