We have an immediate position for a Billing Clerk with a busy and growing construction equipment rental company. The ideal Billing Clerk should be self-motivated, have a high attention to detail, handle a high volume of invoices in an accurate and timely manner, and have excellent communication skills & follow up skills.
- 2-3 years of Billing experience in a general accounting capacity, must have strong and effective communication skills, customer service, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and strong attention to detail.
- Billing Clerk will carefully audit invoices for any errors and/or duplicate items from all branches (up to 20 branches), prior to posting and sending bill to customers
- Enter all information into an excel spreadsheet, match invoices, apply any credit or discounts
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicate with branches and departments to verify accuracy of invoices by phone and email.
- Verify all invoices and answer all customer questions
- Experience in Accounts Payable
Hours – 8:00am -5:00pm