Treatment Nurse - (Monday-Friday)
Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Provide skin care to residents with an emphasis on prevention and treatment of skin disorders.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following tasks and assignments:
- Identifies, plans, implements, and evaluates skin care in residents.
- Identifies, manages, and treats specific skin disorders.
- Performs an assessment evaluation using techniques including observation, and inspection.
- Confers with the Care Planning Team in the development of the care plan.
- Provides treatment for skin disorders within established wound care protocol.
- Monitors the use of preventive measures such as inspection, turning and positioning.
- Assists in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices, the regulatory guidelines and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Provides information to resident and caregivers on prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the general health and psychosocial status of the resident.
- Current Georgia LPN license.
- Two-year experience in LTC nursing preferred.
- Experience in skin care preferred.