Administer the activities and programs to guests offered by the Recreation Department with a warm and courteous attitude while maintaining a clean, safe, and fun environment.
- Host all Camp Hawk Drop-Off Programs including – Outdoor Environmental Program, Afternoon Camp Adventure, and Kids night out late drop off.
- Host and participate in all Hawks Cay activities including but not limited to: Outdoor sports games, arts and crafts, line dancing, themed parties, rainy day activities, private parties, group activities and holiday games.
- Assure cleanliness and organize the following areas: Family Pool, Pirate Splash Pool, Coral Cay lounge, Camp Hawk, Mini Golf, Sand Volleyball and other Coral Cay locations.
- Provide enthusiastic customer service at the Coral Cay front desk. This includes and is not limited to: welcoming guests, taking reservations for Coral Cay amenities and Camp Hawk programs, answering phone calls, providing resort information, making room and credit card charges, monitoring bike and golf cart rentals
- Cleaning, maintaining and repairing patio equipment including chairs, umbrellas and tables.
- Monitor and address regulations and safety concerns at Coral Cay.
- Set up and provide cabana service for guests.
- Issuing and inventorying pool towels.
- Required to work holidays, weekend, day and night shifts as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Hotel recreation, camp or other related hospitality experience of at least 1 year
- Applicants should be in excellent physical condition, capable of bending, kneeling, climbing, and lifting of 50lbs.
- Experience working with children and families.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Should have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with a wide range of people.
- Extremely customer-service orientated and have multi-tasking
- Be able to execute basic office tasks. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with inclusive programming preferred but not required.
The majority of your working hours will be completed outside in varying temperatures and conditions including high heat and rain.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.