WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. Previous supervisory experience is necessary. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
WIS offers our Inventory Supervisors the following opportunities:
- Formal training curriculum
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Associates at our customer's locations
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum
- Event bonuses for meeting key metrics
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
- Previous supervisory experience
- Willingness to work varied hours and shifts during a week
- Desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.