position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans and straightens (including vacuuming, mopping, polishing, etc.) rooms, offices, and common arreas. Ensures residents' rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained in an attractive manner.
- Moves and arranges resident furniture and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Cleans resident dining areas at the completion of meal service and adheres to weekly cleaning schedule of the dining area.
- Adheres to all precautions related to cleaning chemical hazards, as indicated on containers.
- Interacts with residents and family members, co-workers, clinical and ancillary staff in a non-judgmental and supportive manner.
- Participates in the orientation of new employees as assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
- Must be capable of setting work prioities and working independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.