DOUGLASVILLE NURSING AND REHABILITATION LLC
Is seeking a full time Certified Nursing Assistant to join our family oriented team.
Curious about the duties of a Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA? Here is what a current CNA said:
Certified Nursing Assistant are an important role not only to the nursing staff but to the patients as well. CNA's support the LPN's and RN's in being mandated reporter of a patient change of condition or behavior. CNA must be trained to observe and learn at patient baseline to see a difference. Administering showers, dressing, and personal hygiene are all duties the nursing assistant will be assigned. To prevent skin breakdown patients should be checked continuously throughout the day to check for dryness and cleanliness. Light housekeeping. Due to the fact that some residents can't feed themselves it is the CNA responsibility to properly feed those residents. Electronic charting including vitals. Using a turn schedule to prevent pressure ulcers. Motivating and encouraging residents to live their highest quality of life everyday. It is very important the CNA build and relationship with the residents by learning their daily routine. Transferring patients using one person, two person, sit to stand lifts, and full body lifts. Use proper infection control techniques to include; hand washing, wiping down equipment after use, wearing PPE, and following guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Current Nurse aide certification from any state with the ability to transfer to the state of Georgia.
- The willingness and ability to never say “It's not my job“
- Able to work a 4-2 schedule rotation
- Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
- Must have basic computer skill or the ability to learn them
- Can maintain an equal work life balance
This is what we offer new employee
Top Competitive Pay
Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, life, etc
8 work schedule
On the job training for students in nursing school
Two week paid vacation
Here is an example of what our 4/2 schedule rotation looks like
- Please note that your actual schedule is determined by what day you start but the 4/2 schedule rotation remains the same
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 1 Work 2 Work 3 Work 4 Work 5 Off 6 Off 7 Work 8 Work 9 Work 10 Work 11 Off 12 Off 13 Work 14 Work 15 Work 16 Work 17 Off 18 Off 19 Work 20 Work 21 Work 22 Work 23 Off 24 Off 25 Work 26 Work 27 Work 28 Work 29 Off 30 Off 31 Work