Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Floor Tech is responsible for the daily maintenance of all flooring in the facility.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Operates steam-cleaning or shampoo equipment on carpeting.
- Strip, seal, finish and polishes floors.
- Keeps work areas hazard-free and clean.
- Follows a regular maintenance schedule and performs unscheduled clean up whenever needed.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
- Must be capable of setting work prioities and working independently in the absence of supervision.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.