Great Part-Time Caregiver Opportunities for Health Care Students!
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? Caregivers provide a variety of in-home care services for the elderly. Our goal is to keep aging adults at home safely and independently for as long as possible. We support those that are a part of our team, by offering a Family/Team Environment, Competitive Pay, Work Life Balance, Excellent Training, Online Learning Platform and 24/7 Office Support.
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and preparing meals
- Reminding clients of medications and appointments
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer's
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License/Insurance
- Experience with the elderly a plus but not necessary for this entry level role. As a caregiver, you will receive training from your local Home Instead® franchise office.
- *Job requirements and pay for the caregiver role may vary. Each Home Instead® franchise office is independently owned and operated.
By submitting your information, or clicking “Apply Now“, you consent for Home Instead Inc. and/or independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise offices to contact you at this telephone number with information and offers. Calls/texts may be placed using an automated system of prerecorded message. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us for more details.