Requisition Number: JUVEN02453
Eliot’s juvenile justice programming includes a residential network for youth ages 13 to 21 who are court-involved and need placement while awaiting return to court, assessment or longer-term treatment. These highly structured, self-contained programs offer a comprehensive intervention for juvenile offenders.
Eliot's secure program is currently seeking a Group Care Worker II to provide daily coordination of direct-care staff and youth in executing the plan of the day.
- Daily coordination of direct-care staff and youth in executing the plan of the day.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans.
- Facilitate or assign lead of daily groups.
- Conduct documented supervision of Group Care Worker I and other assigned staff.
- Serve as an advocate for assigned youth.
- Monitor and report on program culture. Report serious incidents to on-site supervisor or on-call staff.
- Conduct and submit staff supervisions and performance evaluations in a timely fashion.
- Recommend employee disciplinary or corrective action plans.
Schedule: 7 am-3 pm; Friday & Saturday off