Human Resources Intern - Undergraduate Student-1905789
Summary of Responsibilities:
At Santander, people are at the core of everything we do. The groups within the Human Resources team work together to attract, develop, and retain Santander's most valuable asset: our team members. As an intern within the Human Resources team you'll be a part of our mission to develop people strategies and programs that support the achievement of Santander's business objectives.
You will work alongside the team to support initiatives that develop our key talent in the organization. This work may include activities pertaining to learning & development, employee engagement, benefits, information systems, talent acquisition, succession planning, and diversity and inclusion efforts. The intern will also have direct exposure to Senior Management and hold responsibilities that may include:
- Partner with various members of the HR team to support special projects and assignments.
- Research industry best practices related to employee engagement and development.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding learning activities or information system troubleshooting.
- Participate in small work groups or projects that support the overall HR strategy.
- Act as a “face“ of Santander Bank and serve as a brand ambassador.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Currently enrolled in an Undergrad program at a University or College
- Expected graduation date between December 2020 – May 2021
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Availability to work 40 hours for the entire internship program.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Preferred experience working in Fusion, Workday, or Taleo
- Must be client-focused with great interpersonal skills and a focus on being execution-oriented and solutions-oriented
:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
:Human Resources (8590)
:Nov 8, 2019, 1:39:31 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO