The Care Manager (CM) works collaboratively with the care management team to assess consumers, establish and implement a person-centric plan of care, conduct regularly scheduled home visits and oversee consumer care. The care management team credentials caregivers and their homes and provides ongoing support and training.
What You Will Do:
- Completes initial home assessments, collects required caregiver credentialing documents and ensure the home meets state requirements
- Assists with obtaining information about and making referrals to, other health-care and community services
- Works collaboratively to help develop and implement the consumer plan of care (POC). Monitors, reviews and updates Plan of Care per Company and regulatory standards; conducts on-site visits with each member at the qualified setting in accordance with regulatory standards
- Delivers consumer-specific training to caregivers on an ongoing basis and documents training and caregiver competency
- Participates in the discharge and transition planning and implementation
- Proficient in using and coaching others to use applications on mobile devices
What You Will Bring:
Qualified candidates must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our families, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient. Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of two years of relevant experience in case management, preferably with elders, people with disabilities, and other complex medical needs in a health care, long-term care, social service or community setting. In order to serve our families in their home, you must be able to travel by car within assigned geographic area; valid driver's license and auto insurance is required.
HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS THAT BLEND HUMAN TOUCH WITH TECHNOLOGY …
Seniorlink is a tech-enabled health services company that builds care solutions to support family caregivers caring for loved ones at home. With nearly 20 years of care management expertise, Seniorlink blends experienced care coaches, proven protocols and an innovative app, to provide family health care solutions. The company's commitment to and engagement of family caregivers paired with its reputation for delivering quality care, provides families with a high-touch, low cost alternative to facility-based care.
To learn more about Seniorlink, click here.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.