“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.“
You will support the GM by inspiring the team in reaching restaurant goals.
Take ownership and responsibility for the restaurant in the absence of the GM.
Motivate the team to stay focused and grow to their potential.
People First and Development:
- Help the GM assess the team and provide input on employee relations, team conflict and recognition
- Provide on-going positive and constructive feedback to the team
- Hold individuals accountable for their performance and act on non-performers quickly
- Assist GM in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training the team
- Utilize tools to improve turnover and retention
- Foster an environment of personal accountability and excellence
- Motivate the team to provide excellent guest satisfaction
- Resolve dissatisfied guests positively and quickly
- Ensure team is in clean, neat and appropriate uniforms
- Personally demonstrate that guests' needs are the highest priority
- Utilize tools and systems to ensure team is providing Premier guest service
- Assist profit and loss management by following cash handling, security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and takes action to resolve
- Has a strong knowledge of processes and reports and can respond appropriately
- Inspire and help team see their role in achieving restaurant goals
- Develop the team to exceed standards and targets (Guest Satisfaction, Labor, Speed)
- Assist GM in facility maintenance standards with a zero tolerance mindset