Morning Star II, a residential mother/baby program for adult women in recovery from substance use disorder, is seeking a full-time Master's level clinician to provide clinical services and supervision. Located in Dix Hills, NY. Competitive salary, excellent benefits.
Responsible for the coordination of services for Pregnant and Post Partum women on campus.
- Directly implement Evidence Based Practices (EBP’S), including:
- Motivation Enhanced Therapy (MET)
- Beyond Trauma and Helping Women Recover
- Sanctuary Model
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Work closely with Children’s Coordinator to integrate and coordinate services for families
- Develop protocols for service coordination with relevant SCO programs
- Develop protocols for linking PPW families with community partner agencies
- Initiate clinical service coordination for all enrolled PPW families
- Master Degree and Licensure in Human Service field (LMSW, LMHC, LMFT, Child Development) with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in fields of addiction, mental health, child development, services to vulnerable families.
- CASAC or CASAC-T in addition is recommended.
- Supervisory experience required