- Provide intake support, review referral packets, conduct interviews and tours, conduct admissions and facilitate orientation groups (SELF, MTM) of new residents and parents. Complete intake documentation including FSI.
- Provide individual, family, and specialty group counseling services to residents and their families
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team conferences to formulate and implement treatment plans. These include Treatment Planning Conferences, Permanency Review meetings, Medication Reviews, Team Meetings, CSE Meetings, and other meetings as assigned
- Maintain up to date case records and all required documentation including progress notes and submit in timely manner.
- Conduct psycho social assessment reports, family safety plans and facilitate and monitor family visiting.
- Provide casework services as assigned including, court reviews, SPRs, court reports, FASPS, home visits, and act as system liaison.
- Prepare for and attend supervisory sessions, Department meetings, and required training
- Coordinate, facilitate and support family visiting, family fun activities, family counseling and multi-family groups as offered to support family connections and relationships. Facilitate family safety plans, visiting contracts and counseling.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team and program staff and work cooperatively with all to ensure the provision of services
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Be a teamplayer.
- Have a strongsensitivity to cultural differences present among staff and clients withinour organization.
- Possess astrong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutuallyrespectful partnership with persons served and their families.
- Ability toset limits and maintain helping role of practitioner and to interveneappropriately.
- MSW Degree in Social Work, LMSW required
- Related experience with families.
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, fingerprinting as required by the program and valid NY State driver’s license required.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
Attending TCI class for certification/re-certification and passing a test upon completion of course and authorization as agency driver is a minimum requirement for employment
SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer