- Understand the programs policies, routines and regulations.
- Interpret and enforce the policies, procedures, rules and regulations at all times in a consistent manner and in keeping with their intent regarding the delivery of services to the residents in care.
- Remain alert to problem identification and crisis resolution as required.
- Attend in-service training sessions, conferences and/or workshops as required and authorized by the Program Director.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and supervision with Senior Counselor.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the residents.
- Conduct scheduled group meetings with residents as needed.
- Drive clients to meetings, treatment, etc.
- Observe and record residents medication usage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Shift: Saturday & Sunday 7am-3pm
- CASAC-T or substance abuse education/experience
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver license.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.