- Coordinates with Operations Manager to ensure individuals are assigned services in a timely manner.
- Provide clinical support and guidance for the CFTSS/HCBS supervisors and providers.
- Ensure rounds are being completed weekly and issues are addressed that arise in such meeting.
- Monitor caseload ratios of enrolled youth within the CFTSS/HCBS Programs.
- Develop and nurture leadership qualities in all line staff by trouble shooting and offering guidance on how to handle difficult or challenging situations, while providing adequate support to ensure compliance, which could include, documentation, billing, and tracking systems.
- Facilitate and assist CFTSS/HCBS staff with follow-up with other agencies enrolled individuals when difficulties arise.
- Review case records reviews when needed to ensure compliance.
- Assist the Regional Director in recruiting, hiring, training, and overall supervision of CFTSS/HCBS staff as needed.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Reviews and evaluates staff performance regularly according to agency procedures.
- Approves, under advice from supervisory staff and Regional Director, all personnel requests for vacation, leave of absences, etc.
- Assists the Regional Director in planning, directing and coordinating all aspects of the program to ensure that quantity and quality of service meets high standard.
- Assist Regional Director with overall program development and growth.
- Schedule Service Provider Supervisorsand providers (in the absence of their supervisor) to attend required CFTSS/HCBS,SCO, LMS/Relias, and other trainings as needed.
- Complete mandated reporter training upon hire andyearly with SCO Mandated Yearly Training (OSHA, HIPAA, Corporate Compliance,and Mandated Reporter).
- Complete andmonitor mandated annual staff development trainings.
- Facilitatetrainings as needed.
- Ensurecontinuing professional development.
- Responsiblefor your own professional development.Should also be aware of any significant changes in the field aswell as being willing to attend outside conferences, seminars andworkshops as requested by the agency. Complete two continuing educationcourses a fiscal year.
- Responsiblefor following all guidelines of the CFTSS/HCBS Programs as directed byagency policy/procedure and Department of Health (DOH).
- Serveas liaison between with DOH and other oversight bodies.
- Completeall necessary paperwork, documentation and training associated with the CFTSS/HCBSprograms in a timely fashion and in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinateand ensure execution of plans for audit preparation.
- Provideinformation regarding audit readiness including but not limited to KeyPerformance Indicators (KPI) data, data regarding unit case records,number of visits completed minimally on a monthly basis to the directors.
- Developa professional relationship and work closely with the CFTSS/HCBS RegionalDirector and Supervisors.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all data for enrolled, discharged,transferred and ineligible children is updated in electronic system.
- Master’sDegree and a minimum of two to five years supervisory experience in thechild welfare field.
- Maintaina professional license in accordance with a Licensed Practitioner of theHealing Arts (LicensedClinical Psychologist (LCP), Licensed ClinicalSocial Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC),Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Holda high value for teamwork.
- Approvedbackground clearance check via the State Central Registry, Criminal checkvia fingerprinting, clearance via the National Sexual Offender Registryand compliance with health regulations via a manteaux and/or chest x-rayexamination