SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future. We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs.
SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow.
- Understand the program’s policies, routines and regulations.
- Remain alert to problem identification and crisis resolution as required.
- Attend in-service training sessions, conferences and/or workshops as required and authorized by the Program Director.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate with some substance abuse/residential experience.
- NYS Drivers License
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver’s license and fingerprinting as required by the program.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer