Patient Care Sitter (as needed) - Nursing Services (Dillon campus) (20194854)
- Observes confused patients at risk for harm to self or others.
- Observes patients who are under suicide protection precautions.
- Protects patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate continued professional growth.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients' families and visitors.
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the department.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems are encountered.
- Consistently recognizes potential or real problems as they arise, presents workable solutions, and participates in their implementation, with a positive attitude.
- Not applicable
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- PRN (coverage as needed)