Position will coordinate monthly closing, balance sheet reconciliation process, and will prep and release financial information to Corporate and Division as approved by the Plant Controller. Primarily responsible for the development, analysis and reporting of daily, weekly, and monthly spending and variance tracking. Also responsible for the overall costing rate development and inventory analysis and reporting, working with operations to ensure accuracy or transactions and inventory overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for processing and maintaining US general ledger in accordance with established procedures, including coding of natural accounts, cost centers, and business units as required to accurately report the various businesses
- Provide Accurate and Timely Financial Information to Management on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Basis:
- Daily Flex Report
- Trended Fixed and Variable Expense Details
- Weekly Variance Tracking, including freight spend, scrap, PPV, MUV, Labor usage variances, scrap sales, and inventory adjustments
- Analyzing spending variances and provide insight to respective operations
- Detailed tracking and reconciliation to the general ledger for the facility capital spend. Creation and maintenance of dashboard and required tracking details for all projects that require per policy.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.S. in Accounting and at least two years of financial, planning and reporting experience
- 5 to 7 years in financial reporting and/or budgets in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management suite, specifically Hyperion Financial Management and ESSBASE a plus
- Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Syteline manufacturing system is a plus
- Computer Literacy - Proficient in MS Office Products
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel and Access (or other Database conceptual use knowledge)
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Ability to Work with all Levels in the Organization
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.