JOB The Mechanic is responsible for performing maintenance, refurbishments, and general repairs on oilfield service equipment and diesel engine trucks.
- Competitive pay, great benefits, rotational schedule and advancement opportunities
- Schedule is 15 days on, 6 days off, Housing Allowance
- Work closely with other maintenance team members to perform maintenance and general repairs on truck mounted oilfield service equipment, hydraulic components, and heavy trucks.
- Responsible for refurbishment, assemble, disassembly, and modification of oil field service equipment.
- Work to pre-define procedures in line with established work practices.
- Completes equipment inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Tests and assembles oilfield equipment.
- Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor.
- Must adhere to compliance with HS&E procedures.
- Attends weekly Safety Meetings.
- All other duties assigned
- 1+ year of hands-on oil field experience
- Must undergo criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Ability to Work Overtime
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BJ Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BJ Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.