SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor — supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States — as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver “what our guests want, when they want it – fast and friendly.“ We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. That's why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Dickinson.
A day in the life of a Quick Stop Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to effectively direct and supervise all activities of the stand-alone Quick Stop and it's associates in the absence of the Quick Stop Manager to achieve the sales and profit goals established for the department; to ensure that the work shifts of all department associates contribute to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with ordering and maintaining inventory control to ensure freshness, product quality and turnover
- Maintain a clean, attractive and well stock associate
- Understand functions of and be able to operate gas pumps. Follow through with appropriate actions in timely manner for resolution of technical failure of pumps, drive-offs, etc
- Train others to perform all department activities and functions
- Manage the selection, scheduling, and supervision of others to meet or exceed departmental productivity levels as delegated by department manager
- Accurately operate cash register, display cost of customer purchase, make change, chase checks, and issue receipt
Sound Like You? Here's what you'll need:
- Proficient computer (email, spreadsheets, etc)
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and interpret documents
- Interpret/Analyze Financials
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more!
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!