Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00-7:00pm and Fridays 12:30-7:00pm
Grade Level: Various Opportunities TK through 8th grade
Salary: $14.25 per hour (target: 20 hours per week)
Contact: email@example.com or (213) 201-5940
The mission of Equitas Academy Charter Schools is to provide a structured, achievement-based community that prepares students to graduate from college-preparatory high schools, four-year colleges and universities.
The Expanded Learning (aka After School) Team Leader (aka Teacher) assists in the coordination and implementation of the day-to-day operations of the Expanded Learning Program. Program contains daily tutoring, homework, enrichment, and physical activities components.
- Assist with planning of the Expanded Learning Program (supervision and implementation).
- Assist with the development and implementation of curriculum, assessments, and reporting.
- Prepare, plan and develop a schedule and lesson plans that are consistent with the mission of Equitas Academy.
- Maintain high expectations for student behavior.
- Enforce Equitas Academy's positive discipline policies.
- Follow policies and procedures for health, safety, and nutrition.
- Maintain open lines of communication with staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A.A. degree OR two years of college (at least 48 units) required
- BA preferred
- At least six months experience working with and supervising children preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Criminal clearance, including fingerprints and TB Test
- Current CPR and 1st Aid Certificate within 60 days of employment
$14.25 per hour
Targeted hours: 20 hours per week
Commitment to Diversity
Equitas Academy is actively seeking to build a diverse and experienced team of educators. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website for more information at www.equitasacademy.org
Please click “Apply for this job“ below and submit an application. You will upload your resume and cover letter (required) and can copy/paste any additional information.