Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 27,000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning almost 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging.
From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
OI wants to optimize goods and services ordering processes for Europe.
This includes managing cullet purchasing administrative process and reconcile with external reports.
The candidate will take active part of this process and all related data, even included to ensure availability in case of needed back up during absences.
The part of this job is transiting the process from local organization to Global Business Service.
- SAP Master data management and cullet IT applications Master data management,
- Pricing management (industrial cullet, transport, annual raw price review),
- Data collection for the treatment centers,
- Data collection for the platforms/collectors,
- MM Purchasing activity vs FI,
- Contract exchange between glassmakers : cession or supply,
- Sales activity : fines and raw cullet to third parties and to competitors,
- Subsidies declaration to accounting teams for invoicing process and accounting provisions,
- Subsidies control and data comparison with Citeo data,
- Eco-organisms audits,
- Internal and external audits,
- Inventory follow-up,
- Logistic activity and instructions to the transports companies; performance indicator,
- Invoices and “relevé pour Facturation”,
- Operator works for treasury invoices,
- Cooperation with treasuries.
Required qualifications and experience
- Education: University degree,
- Languages: English and French advanced working proficiency is a must,
- Experience: minimum 2 years in international business service / manufacturing company,
- IT Skills: Excel upper-intermediate, Experience in supply chain area, Experience in management of massive database, ERP knowledge (SAP – nice to have).
- Continuous improvement and drive for result mindset,
- Demonstrates a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and commitment,
- Collaborates with others to enhance work processes or structures,
- Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty,
- Seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
Depending on the candidate’s experience and skills we can offer position of Senior Purchasing Agent with French.
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.