Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 27,000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning almost 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging.
From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
The Operation Technology Specialistis responsible for administering user security access and the day-to-day operations of the enterprise security information systems and infrastructure to provide protection to information assets in accordance with O-I policies, procedures and SLAs. This position will also support the monitoring of IT controls environment at O-I by collaboration with the IT Risk and Compliance organization.
Other tasks may include involvement in the implementation of new security solutions, participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as participating in vulnerability audits and assessments.
The Technical Specialist - OT Security is expected to be fully aware of O-I’s security goals as established by its stated policies, procedures and guidelines and to actively work towards upholding those goals.
This position is a member of the Global Information Security Operations team, that provides security services for the enterprise. Team members administer user access and security controls for global systems and other major regional applications. The focus of this position is on systems and applications in our environment including but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint, SIME, Vulnerability Management, Networking/NAC/Internal Segmentation, regional applications, global applications, remote access, and other legacy systems. The position will also support the monitoring of the global IT/OT environment with systems physically located in various locations around the world, or at 3rd parties. This includes evaluating log information, performing user access reviews, supporting incident response, and assisting with compliance audits and the IT Risk Management process.
This position is expected to follow rigorous processes to grant, modify, and terminate user access for both internal and external end users. Failure to follow established procedures and effectively monitor the IT controls environment could lead to failure of control mechanisms put in place to protect our company from:
· Increased external audit fees
· System failure or unavailability
· Loss of data integrity
- Administering user access to O-I’s IT systems, in compliance with O-I policies and processes, and statutory requirements, including Sarbanes-Oxley
- Assisting the response to security incidents and events
- Supporting IT compliance activities such as:
- Maintaining Security team document library
- Managing independent vulnerability assessment of Operation Technology and regulatory audit processes
- Participating in the planning and design of enterprise security architecture
- Integrally engage in projects making sure that they comply with O-I security requirements.
- Following documented procedures and retain necessary audit documentation
- Complying with O-I’s policies related to Information Security and Network Access
- Propose process modifications when opportunities for improvement exist
- Developing and maintain Standard Operating procedures (SOP) for operational activities to support Enterprise systems.
- Documenting new processes and process changes
- Collaborating with other global IT and appropriate manufacturing operational support groups, both locally and globally
- Maintaining awareness and commitment to employment and legislative responsibilities in relation to workplace safety, discrimination, HR policies, quality and the environment
Periodic user access reviews
Termination validation procedures
IT Privilege access reviews
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in information technology or related discipline
- Six years’ experience working in Information Technology
- Four years working in system administration or IT security administration
- ITIL Foundations Certification is desirable
- Security or system administration certification preferred (CEH, MCSA/MCSE)
- Understanding of MS Active Directory and Windows services
- Understanding of Active Directory Group Policies configuration
- Intermediate to advanced PowerShell/Python scripting
- Understanding of industry’s security and controls frameworks and leading practices
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Knowledge of advanced security protocols and standards
- Knowledge of manufacturing protocols and devices
- Knowledge of manufacturing standards NIST, ISO27000, CIS
- Understanding best practice in software and security architectures
- Effectively operate with global teams
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and strong collaboration skills
- Effective written and verbal communications to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people (end-users)
- Experience in communicating and presenting to an executive level audience
- Have high integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality of work performed
- Must be able to communicate in English – both written and verbal
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.