- Associates degree required, preferably in Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Information Technology is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience in consultative sales, track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas year over year
- Ability to develop technical value propositions and demonstrating business and financial acumen, quantifying return on investment, Capital planning, Operational Budget management
- Minimum of 5 years or more of Automation, Engineering Services or Manufacturing industry experience required.
- Proven experience of working in complex environments; and managing conflicting demands and expectations.
- Must be capable in leading and facilitating win strategy processes
- Proven experience and demonstrated track record in developing account penetration, executive level selling, client based strategy creation, and execution of existing frameworks in place
- Ability to demonstrate vendor/partner relationship management, collaborative selling (e.g. Cisco Systems, Panduit, VMware, Juniper, Bluecoat, CheckPoint, Symantec) including influencing and developing strategic partnerships.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75% within assigned territory.
- Local language skills, plus excellent English language (verbal and written) is required.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions
Automotive, Entertainment, Fibers & Textiles, Food & Beverage, Household & Personal Care, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Marine, Mining, Metals & Cement, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Print & Publishing, Pulp & Paper, Semiconductor & Electronics, Tire & Rubber, Water Wastewater
Over centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made.
The next industrial evolution is here — a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard–won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive.
We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.