Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When youre a passionate professional you want to work with an organization that shares your high standards. Milan Laser is the premier laser hair removal provider. We have worked hard to rise above the industry norms.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our Nurse Managers love working at Milan:
- Higher standards mean higher job satisfaction. At Milan, only medical professionals perform the treatments. Additionally, we use top of the line lasers, provide industry leading training programs and have stringent policies and procedures that lead to a reaction rate around 1%!
- A truly great working environment is hard to find. From our employee-centric owners to the rest of our progressive leadership team, Milan holds our providers in the highest regard. We offer the ability to work with patients one on one in an environment that values superior patient care over volume of patients. Additionally, our providers work independently and enjoy a great deal of autonomy in their roles.
- At Milan, we have the perks that count. It may be easier to start with what Milan doesnt have: no shifts on major holidays, no overnights and no on-call. What we do offer is an impressive benefits package, competitive salaries with unlimited bonus potential and hours that promote work-life balance.
We are looking for a highly professional RN with a passion for aesthetics to join our team as a Nurse Manager to oversee the New York territory.
- This role will require 50-75% travel. The ideal candidate has exceptional coaching, training and general leadership skills.
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Travel: 50-75% overnight travel
Based out of: Syracuse, NY; Candidates must live within close proximity to both a Milan Laser clinic and a major airport
- Perform all laser hair removal treatments within established treatment protocols
- Educate patients on laser hair removal process and pre/post treatment care recommendations
- Provide a friendly and comfortable environment by delivering world class customer service
- Record clear and accurate medical documentation in patients medical chart
- Ensure professional clean work environment; to include prepping the treatment room in between patients
- Clean and perform minor maintenance on laser to ensure proper functionality
In addition to the responsibilities of being a Provider the Nurse Managers duties will also include:
- Assist with onboarding and complete training of new medical providers based upon Milan Laser medical protocols and standards
- Supervise all nurse activity in assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to, treatments and customer service based upon company protocol. In the event of staffing shortages, cover open shifts in clinics throughout assigned territory
- Attends mandatory weekly medical team meetings
- Monitors and provides feedback on all medical treatment reports
- Partners and creates positive relationship with Clinic Managers, District Managers and all other Milan team members
- Promotes & maintains Milans core values
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Current RN license that is in good standing
- Possess phenomenal customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent patient care
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage multiple sites and staff members
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
- Ability to fulfill the 100% travel schedule
- Possess a valid driver's license and ability to rent a vehicle
- Reside in close proximity to both a Milan Laser clinic and a major airport
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Closed on 9 major holidays
- 401k retirement plan eligibility available after 1 year of employment
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer