Surgical Technician FT Days Sign on $13,500 Sinai-Grace Hospital
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- High school diploma or equivalent and...
Equivalent DMC surgical technician training program or...
Equivalent combination of training and/or experience or...
Successful completion of an accredited surgical technician program.
- Certification by the Association of Surgical Technologists highly desirable.
- One to two years experience as a surgical technician preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and efficiently with nursing and medical staff in stressful and emergency situations.
- Physical stamina for prolonged standing, walking, and lifting.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity including ability to see fine discriminate detail, to pass instruments, cut sutures, hold retractors, etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy required.