Maven Fleet Associate - 55897
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete customer on-boarding.
- Answer customer questions.
- Support local Maven market in a variety of ways.
- Assist in management of vehicles fleets.
- Field inquiries regarding the Maven/Express Drive vehicles and assist Members/Drivers where possible.
- Perform light maintenance and field related tasks as required, e.g, shuttling vehicles, jumping dead batteries, changing tires and adding vehicle branding.
- Manage the upkeep, maintenance, repair and cleanliness of vehicles.
- Optimizes vehicle damage reports and works with local team and HQ Fleet Mgmt. to prioritize vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Assists in oversight of vendor performance to maximize vehicle condition, up-time and minimize costs.
- Analyze fleet damage reports to ensure damage is properly billed and coded.
This position requires the skill, ability, and willingness to:
- Flexible to be on-call, ability to work some weekends and alternative shifts.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Get hands dirty when needed; minor car maintenance, changing tires, cleaning cars, delivering cars, adjusting parking signage, inspecting garages and parking spots etc.
- Solve problems creatively, think outside-the-box, and make quick decisions.
- Gather, analyze, and understand data.
- Customer facing experience 1-2+ years.
- Fleet management experience preferred.
- High school diploma required, 4-year college degree preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot Tables, VLookup etc.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Willing to learn.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Flexible, ability to multi-task.
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We’re doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First “Fast 50” award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked "#1" supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked "Top 3" supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp