Job ID: R-064686
- 2 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor's degree in design, art or a related field of study
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
The Graphic Designer creates and executes print and digital marketing pieces.
- Collaborate with other creatives or stakeholders to create assets that support the company's initiatives
- Design for print, video, motion graphics, social media, email and other digital mediums
- Pitch work to leadership and business stakeholders
- Attend meetings to learn the scope and responsibilities of each assigned project
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to create concepts for current and future projects
Who We Are
Detroit-basedRocket Companiesis a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.