StockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.
We're committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovate platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey!
The Graphic Designer will help create and drive the look and feel of the collectibles vertical. S/he will utilize their strong technical ability and knowledge of market and social trends to develop compelling visual concepts for product and marketing materials that captivate StockX’s target audience. The Graphic Designer will additionally provide brand-level creative direction, ensuring that StockX is always connecting with its consumer through highly relevant visuals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for a variety of projects (e.g., web, print, apparel)
- Manage multiple design projects and ensure on-time delivery
- Use an innovative approach to redefine possibilities within constraints of cost and time
- Present ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders
- Work with a range of media and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Utilize creative talent to effectively communicate complex information and concepts in a clear and engaging format
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- A solid foundation of color, space, typography and the formal design process
- Excellent attention to detail, and time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant discipline