Global Supply Chain Manager
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in the Metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Direct Global Procurement / Supply Chain Manager.
Business units include locations North America, Europe, India and Asia
- Direct and coordinate supplier spend and budgeted savings for global plants / region based of approximately $400 Million dollars.
- Develop and qualify new global suppliers
- Establish relationships with key global suppliers.
- Manage the global sourcing of direct material components to support all our facilities.
- Lead VA/VE & Cost Savings initiatives to improve competitiveness of category spend.
- Develop and maintain benchmarking data for use in comparison of AAM current and future component costs.
- Understand world-class suppliers and markets for competitiveness and global presence/capabilities.
- Conduct technical and financial analysis of supplier quotations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Understand component requirements to ensure compliance by supply base and consistency with company standards and procedures.
5+ years working in an Automotive environment
3+ Working as a Procurement Manager or Supply Chain Manager
Experience working with budges over 250 million