LSG Sky Chefs with over 75 years of Catering history would like to add outgoing, team players to prepare products for our airline customers. The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board airline products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services.
If you enjoy a fast paced production environment with a focus on quality food preparation, please contact us.
Responsibilities and duties
Our Dishwashers work in a 24/7 environment maintaining all the equipment which includes cleaning and sanitizing, sorting dishes and equipment according to specifications and needs. This high paced facility produces up to 12,000 meals per day meeting the highest quality product following Safe Food Handling practices.
- Free Meals
- Paid Overtime
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care.
- Free Uniforms and Shoes
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
The Ideal Dishwasher candidate must be able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment Audiogram
- Available shifts 5am, 6pm and 1am. Feel free to apply to the shift of your interest.
Job Location Detroit, Michigan, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Salary 11.25 - 11.25 USD