- College degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of instructional design
- Experience with the learning management system (LMS), SABA preferred
- 2 years of corporate training experience or 2 years of instructional design experience
- Knowledge of Capital Markets business area and its processes
- Understanding of relevant internal technology
The Capital Markets Trainer role is responsible for educating and coaching team members in Capital Markets from onboarding through their career in Capital Markets. The trainer will cultivate a team member's knowledge and skills by creating and developing instructor-led classes, training material and resources/tools. The trainer will also collaborate with leaders to develop curriculum that promotes team members success.
- Conduct instructor-led classes in a simple and engaging way
- Create clear, accurate, and visually appealing training material and tools
- Collaborate with Leaders to determine training needs of the team
- Enhance and maintain training website for team members use
- Create professional communications that are clear, concise and correct
- Present in a way that is engaging and captures others' attention
- Adapt training(s) based on audience or classroom responsiveness
- Utilize critical thinking to manage and prioritize initiatives and training requests
- Successfully drive training and initiatives by effectively managing their time and priorities
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination“ for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For“ list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the “#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans.“
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.