This role will be responsible for the inbound and outbound servicing of established accounts in both
English and Spanish. The Inside Sales Representative will work in a team environment, with outside sales.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product information in a timely manner
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and quantities
- Accurately process customer transactions such as service requests, orders, or returns
- Educate customers about products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Setup and maintain electronic customer files
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven advanced bilingual skills, both verbal and written in Spanish, Bilingual skills will be tested, candidate
must achieve a score of 85% or higher on Profiles language test
- Ability to independently resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with verbal presentation skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in case of shifting priorities and follow through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Bachelor's degree, or 1 year of sales work experience, or 6 months of previous beverage sales experience
- Proficient working with CRM software and/ or Microsoft Office Suite
RBG Core Competencies:
- Exercise Judgment
- Take Initiative
- Collaborative Approach
- Exhibit Professionalism
- Ability to Plan Work
• Analyze and Solve Problems
RBG Sales Competencies:
- Attention to Detail, Committed to Quality Work
- Willingness to Learn
- Sense of Urgency
- Passion for Service
- Takes Responsibility
Physical demands and work environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
- rientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.