Service Desk Specialist - Des Moines, IA
With over 25 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 2,600 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 160,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. We were also named a Top Workplace for the second time in 2018. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
IT Support Analyst primary responsibilities is to provide level 1 and 2 Windows desktop and application support via web and phone queues. To log, track, and assist in solving user problems utilizing corporate service desk tool. Provide excellent customer service to communicate and resolve technical issues effectively
The main focus of this role includes:
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Prioritize incoming incidents and service requests via ticketing system, phone, and chat
- Create and update issues within ticketing system
- Resolves problems in a timely manner and performs day-to-day support duties. Escalate incidents to the appropriate resources
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from employees of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Record, track, and document IT processes procedures
- Process building (badge) access requests
- Place service calls and order replenishment supplies with printer service provider
- Assist in workstation, desk and office moves
- Part of on-call rotation for weekend and off-hour support
- Report facility related issues to appropriate vendors
- Maintain a professional, positive and collaborative attitude
- All other duties as assigned
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 2 year degree or a technical aptitude
- Desktop support and user provisioning experience
- Ability to relate well to a diverse group of people including the IT staff, end users and all levels of management.
- Availability and willingness to work irregular hours including being part of an on-call rotation for weekend and off-hours coverage
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Capacity to exercise independent judgment in making decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of Company personnel.
What can you expect from Intoxalock?
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- An investment in our employees professional development and growth
- On-going professional training following on-site training, for updates to operations and procedures via our online learning system called Litmos
- The opportunity to work as part of a company that has doubled in size over the past three years, and continues to grow as the public safety industry expands
- Our company was named a 2018 Top Workplace in Iowa a title we are proud to have!
Does Intoxalock sound like a great fit for you? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is and will continue to be the policy of Consumer Safety Technology LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or their status with regard to public assistance.