Product Owner II
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Product Owner supporting our Principal Securities and Principal Financial Network space, you’ll have the opportunity to partner with various stakeholders to drive the initiative of advancing our solution-based and data driven culture to the next level!
Here are a few examples of the kinds of things you’ll do:
- Collaborate with agile team members from Engineering and other product owners to successfully implement a variety of technology solutions for customers and business teams.
- Embody mindsets in our technology culture. Assist in representing a balance of product direction and the customer/stakeholder needs.
- Tell the story of the problems that need to be solved and opportunities. Focus on describing value proposition, value stream, and capability outcomes.
- Show confidence in understanding of the product and future strategy.
- Develop PFN and PSI business expertise and create a continuous learning environment.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders and product managers to represent their needs. Garner their support and engage them proactively to overcome barriers for the engineering team.
- Assist in making decisions to enable the team to deliver quickly. Be comfortable not having all of the answers. Make small bets and embrace experimentation
- Keep lines of communication open with stakeholders to represent their needs and they understand what is being delivered along the way.
- Responsible for validating the story meets acceptance criteria and will achieve the desired customer outcome.
- Challenge status quo, encourage innovation, be open-minded and approachable. Collaborate well with all partners. Gather feedback from customers on delivered work and share with the team. Begin to demonstrate influence on the product strategy and direction.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, plus 6+ years related experience
- Excellent communication skills required including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Solid strategic thinking, collaboration and decision-making skills required
- Previous experience and understanding of Salesforce and working with vendor platforms is highly preferred
Salary Range Information
Salary ranges below reflect targeted base salaries. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
$73100 - $172800 / year
This role offers the ability for in-office, hybrid (blending both office and remote work in a typical workweek), and remote work arrangements. You’ll work with your leader to determine which option may align best based on several factors.
We’ll consider talent at the next level with the right experiences and skills
At this time, we're not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship (additional work authorization or permanent work authorization) now or in the future to work in the United States? This includes, but IS NOT LIMITED TO: F1-OPT, F1-CPT, H-1B, TN, L-1, J-1, etc. For additional information around work authorization needs please use the following links.
https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/temporary-nonimmigrant-workers and https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-eligibility/green-card-for-employment-based-immigrants
Investment Code of Ethics
For Principal Global Investors positions, you’ll need to follow an Investment Code of Ethics related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
While our expertise spans the globe, we're bound by one common purpose: to foster a world where financial security is accessible to all. And our success depends on the unique experiences, backgrounds, and talents of our employees – individually and all of us together. Explore our core values, benefits and why we’re an exceptional place to grow your career.
Principal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
LinkedIn Remote Hashtag