An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Are you a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst tired of the monotony and want to make a real difference and impact for teams? Do you have a desire to impact companies and teams understand the importance of a product mindset? Are you looking for the next step in your agile career journey? Do you get excited about making teams better?
We're looking for strong product coaches who love coaching and have experience working with product owners and teams, helping them to define product roadmaps and connect iterative discovery, delivery, and validation. Our product coaches work alongside teams and leaders to establish best practices for discovery work, develop a cadence for continuous learning, and look for areas to further adopt product thinking.
- 2+ years of experience as a coach, lead or in a role that requires influencing others (not just an individual contributor)
- Experience as a product manager, product owner, or other product leader working to define product strategies, roadmaps, and backlogs that led to the definition and delivery of impactful user experiences.
- Partnered with business leaders on agile efforts and provided guidance/strategic support on shifting to or enhancing their product model
- Experience working at multiple levels (teams, across teams, programs, executive)
- Facilitated workshops/learning sessions around topics such as: product discovery, collaborative framing, story mapping, retrospectives, etc.
- Understanding of and experience working with various agile methodologies
- Help team bridge the gap between business and technology
- Work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 years or more experience working as a product manager, product owner, business analyst or some other product role
- 5 years or more experience playing some other position on a software product team (software engineer, QA engineer, UX engineer, scrum master, leader)
- Passionate about products and solving customer problems.
- High-level understanding of Extreme Programming (XP) technical practices (not necessary to be a developer grade person, but understand what the practices are and why they are important)
- Pragmatic approach to the application of agile methodologies and best practices:
- o Not prescriptive, with a theoretical definition of what’s needed in every scenario
- o Instead looks at the challenge, dependencies, constraints, and applies the right tools based on their knowledge of various methodologies/frameworks of agile
- o Believes in introducing the minimum amount of process necessary to drive an intended outcome versus “you have to do all of this or its not agile/Scrum/SAFe/whatever”
- Influential personality – Communicates effectively with team members and leaders of varying levels; understands how to adjust the story based on the person’s perspective within the organization.
- Strategic thinker – ability to offer strategic ideas that will support product maturity within an organization.
- Understands the importance of not just product, but blended discovery, delivery, and learning
- Thinks on the dimensions of product, process and technology and not just one of them.
- Willingness to step back from being a doer and be able to coach from the sidelines, but also have the knowledge and intuition to step-in and pair/show when needed.
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services would be nice to have
- MUST have the ability to travel 80% (a typical work week would be Monday through Thursday on-site at the client’s location)
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm that is both product focused and consultation focused. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, the Midwest, and Philadelphia, and a fast growing global footprint in India and Europe.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
We champion flexibility and improvisation over perfection, using Agile practices to build better and keep improving.
We hold each other accountable and encourage everyone to bring their best selves to work.
More than just great coaches, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
· Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
· Gets things done – efficient and organized
· We strive to make things better
· We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
· Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions