Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join their growing team.
As one of the premier forces in the radio advertising and marketing industry, our client is committed to offering the best outside sales and career advancement opportunities in the country. They are seeking an ambitious, motivated sales executive to join their office in Des Moines, IA. If you are looking for a fulfilling, long term career with an outstanding organization we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Meet daily with local or regional businesses in order to ascertain their business.
- Offer, present, and close effective advertising and marketing solutions.
- Increase client market share and revenue.
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share.
Job Requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A driven, decisive, organized and results oriented approach.
- Must be proficient in computer skills such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to manage multiple appointments, researching and preparing presentations.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent starting salary and continued commission.
- Outstanding benefits package (medical, dental, etc.)
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Opportunities to succeed and advance.