Derry Imaging - Mammographer FT
We know it takes a very special person to be a Mammographer. You have to have the right personality and also the right equipment to provide the best breast imaging to patients. That is why Derry Imaging invests in the best mammography team in New Hampshire and provides them with the best technology.
Ready to join an amazing team?
Derry Imaging Center seeks an experienced Mammographer to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a team-based, collaborative mindset. Strong customer service skills are required.
We are looking for candidates interested in a full time position. Full time positions at Derry Imaging offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, paid time off and 401K.
- Completion of formal Radiological Technologist training from an AMA approved school
- ARRT certification RT(R, M), current
- NH Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy License, current
- BLS/CPR certification (with hands on portion), current
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Bone Density, C-Arm, & Breast Biopsy experience is helpful
- Maintains Continuing Education requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Mammographer in a fast-paced clinical setting (outside of clinical training during education)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills and software programs used for documentation activities and report generation
- Ability to exercise critical independent follow through on projects
- Possess excellent collaborative interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of CPT and/or ICD-10 coding helpful
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
- Ability to exercise a degree of initiative and judgment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, co-workers, and the public
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to concentrate on multiple and varied tasks
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills including demonstrated strong physician relations
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations as they pertain to patient privacy and protected health information
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with a minimal amount of supervision and effectively establish work priorities
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work both independently and effectively as a team with a variety of healthcare specialists
Derry Imaging Center is American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine, MRI and CT Imaging, and has onsite fellowship-trained radiologists. We have also been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the ACR. Our offices are located in Bedford, Concord, Derry, Raymond, and Windham, and Bedford. For more information, please visit www.DerryImaging.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.