Are you passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility? Are you looking for an opportunity to share that passion with others in a unique, ever-changing environment? DaVita is looking for a teammate to help maintain our Village Programs across our 2,600 locations. Our Village Programs consist of 20 programs for our teammates, patients, and local communities, and include programs like Village Service Days (community service days), Wall of Fame (a way to build community within our clinical locations and business offices), scholarships, and more. Our Village Programs are longstanding traditions that go to the very heart of DaVita's culture.
As an Administrator on the Village Programs team, you will be responsible for supporting our programs, which includes but is not limited to: maintaining and expanding upon current programs, creating and managing communications, updating our intranet webpage, reporting and communicating program results, designing new programs to engage our teammates, patients, and communities, and gathering success stories from across the world. You will join a broader Village Social Responsibility team which includes environmental sustainability and charitable contributions. Your support will directly contribute to DaVita's Trilogy of Care: Caring for Our Patients, Caring for Each Other, and Caring for Our World!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Village Programs with program and project management
- Maintain reporting and tracking of program results
- Create impactful communications to teammates
- Gather and manage success stories and photos
- Manage internal Village Programs email and website
- Work with graphic designer to format communications and promotional items
- Proactively seek out opportunities for improvement within current processes and procedures
- Collaborate with Village Social Responsibility team to share best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- One year related experience in a business setting
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Sharepoint experience a plus
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita's Core Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship/team building skills that foster a positive work environment
- Approachable and open
- Ability to be creative, collaborative, persistent, and resourceful in approaching problems
- Creative mindset for creating communications
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with professionalism and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, adjust and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A “community first, company second“ culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.“
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America