Compri Consulting’s client is seeing seeking a QA Test Lead for a 12-month contract in Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN.
Overview: The QA Lead is responsible for the test development and execution portions of the project, reporting to the Project Manager. This includes execution planning, environment planning, status reporting, defect tracking, and vendor coordination for all test phases (i.e. System Testing, End to End Testing, Data Migration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing). This will require leadership and collaboration with Business Users, Vendor Managers and Business System resources.
- Demonstrated experience in managing test and QA functions for large, complex, integrated software systems
- Demonstrated experience in leading agile, software development test efforts.
- Minimum 5 years of Test Lead experience, with participation on projects with a $1M project budget or greater
- Experience developing structured test plans and detailed test cases through analysis of complex business and technical requirements and high level design deliverables
- Ability to prioritize testing based on risk
- Experience in QA Process Development and re-engineering
- Experience mentoring others in Software QA best practices
- Experience with Structured Test Planning, QA Tracking software and Test automation
- Experience working with SAP, Fiori, work management and mobile applications preferred.
- Familiarity with Geographic Information Systems preferred.
- Minimal travel is required
Compri Consulting has been excelling in IT solutions since 1992. We firmly believe in the importance and value of people and personal relationships. Our organized and unique approach has yielded quality results time after time. For additional Compri job opportunities, please check out http://careerportal.compri.com/#/jobs