Infosys is seeking Telecom Domain Consultant in Settlements with expertise in wholesale/interconnect billing packages -In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your domain proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including, strategic planning, requirement analysis and solution engineering in Telecom related programs. You will play an important role in providing consulting to leading global airline companies and at the same time have the freedom to learn and build skills. You will be part of the delivery stream and work across all the stages of lifecycle to provide valuable inputs to the team and also contribute in the individual capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance Denver, CO or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project location.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in Telecom domain with expertise in wholesale/interconnect billing packages
- At least 10 yrs of experience working in Telecom domain and with expertise in Wholesale/Interconnect billing packages
- CSGI WBMS / Interconnect (ICT) expert with implementation experience, detailed understanding of Wholesale Billing Management system (WBMS) functionalities and features supported for both Prepaid, Postpaid and network integration
- Should be able drive Architecture and design discussions and should be able to provide design/solutions with Process flows and integrations with upstream & downstream along with Data mapping activities with external systems integrating with WBMS
- Should be able to assist cross functional teams with WBMS process flows to support their solutions
- Data Modelling for Partner agreements / Contract management, Reference Data configuration and Management (Products, Product association, Tiers, Tier associations, Switches, POIs, Truncks, Rating elements, Tiered Rates, Discounts, Tax, etc.), Bulk/Volume discounts, Rating, Inbound / Outbound invoices, Settlements, Month end process, Dispute Management, etc.
- Experience in Integrations with Mediation systems
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Extension travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
State / Region / Province
Domain|Telecom|Billing & Financial Systems, Domain|Telecom|Communication Technologies, Domain|Telecom|OSS/BSS