Senior Level Technical Support Specialist
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
The Senior Level Technical Support Specialist generally has the following responsibilities:
· Evaluates, defines, develops, and deploys new service support processes and/or enhancements
· Applies knowledge structurally in IT services management and provides support for customer implementation issues and questions.
· Provides expert advice on process improvements and develops improvement strategies.
· Analyzes documentation, technical processes and specifications
· Develops strategies and plans to drive IT excellence and create technology solutions in alignment with business operations.
· Formulates, and oversees the execution of and business plans for the integration of technology-based solutions.
· Researches, evaluates, and recommends technology and systems options and solutions to support customer’s business plans and requirements.
· Consults on the knowledge, selection, and implementation of complex tools or methodologies with customers.
· Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to IT
· Obtain understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
Linux and Windows- must
System Admin- must
CONNECTWISE- HUGE PLUS!!!
Leads in the identification of critical functions for IT infrastructure and support
· Defines and documents contingency and disaster recovery procedures.
· Creates and tests plans for operating in a remote back-up environment.
· Creates and maintains data center contingency documents and action plans.
· Advises clients in defining philosophy and principles for global architecture.
· Monitors major infrastructure vendors and industry experience
· Explains industry benchmarks and experiences
· Assesses and communicates implementation efforts and experiences with various architectural designs.
· Discusses major software, hardware or application integration initiatives and plans.
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Full time perm role.