Our Quality Org is looking to hire an SDET to drive quality and automated testing for across the Technology organization. SDET's work in cross functional teams on test tools and frameworks so that writing tests is seamless and can be undertaken by any developer on the team (think TDD).
At Shutterstock an SDET should be proficient in coming up with test cases and describing how they can be written either by the SDET or another developer. A Shutterstock SDET should also be able to drive quality within the team by encouraging team members to test their code at all levels (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, security tests. etc.) and creating/implementing test tools to make testing as efficient as possible.
- Be part of a stand alone engineering team working closely with other engineers and product managers in rolling out enhancements and new features.
- Work on key features across Shutterstock.com.
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and influencing developers to move towards test driven development.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing and software development.
- Expertise in Node.js and related test frameworks and runtimes
- Familiarity with REST API integration
- Familiarity with commercial order and sales management workflows
- Front-end testing frameworks (Selenium, Puppeteer preferred)
- Experience with test plan generation
- Experience in an Agile development process
- Any experience with Zuora or SalesForce platforms desired
- Experience with testing asynchronous processes (Messaging, Web-hook, Websocket, etc)
- Experience with DB data modeling, data transformations, ORM stacks
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Robotium
- Proficient in building web applications or mobile apps
- Knowledge of open source technologies
- Good analytical and writing skills highly desired
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V