Leanplum, the leading multichannel engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tinder and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth.
Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more at www.leanplum.com.
About the Role
The Sales Development Senior Manager will be among the first few leaders to help build and shape the new Denver office. You will build, coach and lead an SDR team that generates demand by proactively contacting prospective customers and generating opportunities for the US sales team. As the first line manager, you will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train new hires for success. Reporting to the SVP of Business Operations, you’ll be an integral part of providing continuous and constructive mentorship and working to enhance the teams efforts by improving the sales process.
- Hire, train and manage a team of US Based Sales Development Reps (SDRs) who are focused on delivering high-quality opportunities (SALs) to sales executives that will drive a successful business
- Drive strategy and vision for the team in support of sales goals and create a scalable infrastructure to support our high growth
- Maintains a high level of enthusiasm and motivation within your team and identify gaps in training and progress, to continue to coach and develop your team to exceed expectations
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and provide input for SDR performance assessments by regularly scheduled 1:1’s
- Review, analyze and interpret daily reports in Salesforce to assure appropriate adjustments are made and recognition is given for continued success and improvement
- Monitor – Listen to calls and provide coaching feedback.
- Must also have the ability to pick up the phone and coach reps on how to win appointments
- Govern and report on all SDR measurements and targets to ensure consistent process & metrics are followed throughout the Leanplum Global SDR team.
- Minimum of 2+ years of success building, leading and managing a team of SDRs, or inside sales professionals in a B2B technology company
- Metrics are driven with a history of performing above team quota
- Experience reporting & presenting performance against opportunity, pipeline, closed-won targets, and marketing conversion rates
- Ability to spot trends or potential issues around pipeline generation and work with marketing and/or operations to change or adjustment where needed to avoid issues and/or increase performance
- Passionate about training and developing a team
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience using Outreach.io, and Gong a plus
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
At Leanplum you’ll meet employees from 22 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and several loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Tahoe, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in gratitude, collaboration, and karma.
Perks & Benefits
Best places to work in NYC
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Gym and Phone Reimbursement
Delicious and healthy meals