The Integer Group is looking for a Senior Media Planner to join our Denver, Colorado office. The Senior Media Planner will lead day-to-day media planning and buying activities for assigned agency clients.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- Develop and execute integrated media plans
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client business goals and objectives
- Manage all aspects of the media plan execution including ATBs, insertion orders, tracking development and implementation, billing and reporting
- Evaluate various media partners and proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with Clients, partner agencies, internal groups and media vendors
- Leads day-to-day client media interactions such as status meetings, recommendation presentations and reporting calls
- Work with Insights & Strategy team on developing target audiences by analyzing demographic, psychographic and lifestyle data
- Work with the Analytics team to monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
- Continually communicates with Media Director and/or Account Leadership about project status, problems, or related changes
- Work on special media or agency projects as applicable
- Seeks out developmental opportunities and actively participates in agency and professional training initiatives while keeping a pulse of the overall media marketplace
The Experience You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years agency media planning/buying experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in media planning and buying mechanics across digital, broadcast, print, audio, and OOH
- Digital planning and execution may include programmatic digital, paid social, publisher direct, streaming audio, SEM, Sponsored products, etc.
- Experience with retailer media such as (WMG, KPM, Roundel) is preferred
- Experience with media planning/buying and analytics tools (Kantar, comScore, DCM, Tableau etc) preferred
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Detail oriented, organized and resourceful
- Strong multi-tasking ability, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams to achieve KPI’s and hit deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a team in-person and remotely
- Ability to interact on a daily basis with clients, media vendors, internal teams, and finance
7245 W Alaska Drive
Denver, Colorado 80226
Apply today at integer.com/careers!
We are the Growth Company.
The challenges that marketers lose sleep over are the very things we dream about: uncovering, creating and sustaining Growth for the brands we work with. We believe in the power of data-driven intelligence to uncover the most rewarding Growth opportunities with our clients and to fuel creativity that delivers results. Our work starts conversations, creates connections and drives conversion that can be measured and optimized in real time through our core capabilities: Retail Experience Design, Retail Marketing, eCommerce & Social Commerce, Connected Commerce Media, Brand Communications & Activation, and Technology & Innovation.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc. and the commerce arm of TBWAWorldwide, The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices around the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group’s clients include AT&T, FedEx, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000k
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience – talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Integer offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Generous Paid Time Off
401(k) with company match
Dependent-care Spending Account
Health-care Spending Account
Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Employer Paid Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Hyatt Legal Plan